1. Diseases of Attitude by Jim Rohn (26:33):The late Emanuel James
"Jim" Rohn was an American
entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker. His rags to riches story
played a large part in his work, which influenced others in the personal
2. Living An Exceptional Life by Jim Rohn (47:32):
3. Are You Suffering From The Disease Called Excuse's? by Jim Rohn
1. Ten Great Powers by Jim Rohn (23:57):
2. Does Your Business Reflect the Glory of God? by Tony Evans (30:37):Dr. Tony Evans, Th.D,
is a Christian pastor, speaker, author, and a widely-syndicated radio and
television broadcaster in the United States. He was the first African
American to earn a doctorate in Theology from Dallas Theological Seminary.
3. Your Attitude determines your Altitude plus Life
without Limbs by Nick
Vujicic (45:36):Nicholas James "Nick"
Vujicic; born 4 December 1982 is an Australian Christian evangelist and
motivational speaker born with Phocomelia, a rare disorder characterised
by the absence of legs and arms.
4. You too can be the greatest. Hard work, dedication and pure passion
with Pele (4:00): Pele’s name will go
down in history as one of the most influential sportsmen of all time. It
takes much to gain much. To be at the top of your game is not given, its
earned. Be blessed as you watch Pele, a true Eagle.
1. Sales Excellence - How to become a Great Salesperson by Victor
Antonio (13:27):Author, speaker and
business consultant, Victor Antonio has a B.S. in Electrical Engineering,
as well as an MBA and he built a 20 year career as a top sales executive
and then CEO of a high-tech company.
1. Our Youth Must Be Ready to Lead by Colin Powell (19:41):Colin Luther Powell;
born April 5, 1937) is an American statesman and a retired four-star
general in the United States Army. He was the 65th United States Secretary
of State, serving under U.S. President George W. Bush from 2001 to 2005,
the first African American to serve in that position. During his military
career, Powell also served as National Security Advisor (1987–1989), as
Commander of the U.S. Army Forces Command (1989) and as Chairman of the
Joint Chiefs of Staff (1989–1993), holding the latter position during the
Persian Gulf War. Born in Harlem as the son of Jamaican immigrants, Powell
was the first, and so far the only, African American to serve on the Joint
Chiefs of Staff, and the first of two consecutive black office-holders to
serve as U.S. Secretary of State..
These selected videos are provided for
improving our understanding; of ourselves, others, business and life. Have
a great day.
“But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall
mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."